Posted on 01/06/2023 @ 05:00 AM
In today’s job market, it feels like it’s much more difficult to find the right person for an open position and so we at CAJE are asking for your help.
At the end of this fiscal year, Joy Schandler, our beloved and highly respected Early Childhood and Congregational Education Director, is retiring and CAJE is seeking her replacement.
We are seeking a passionate and innovative Jewish educator to join our outstanding, nationally recognized team as Director of our Departments of Early Childhood (1/2 time) and Congregational Education (1/2 time), together a Full-Time position.
The ideal candidate is one who is energized by relationship and community building, envisions a strategic process for increasing quality in our Jewish schools and creatively implements strategies in collaboration with EC and Congregational Educational professionals as well as volunteer leadership.
Do you know someone who:
- Is passionate about Jewish living and learning. Open-minded and curious.
- Has deep knowledge of Jewish holidays, customs and practices.
- Has an advanced degree (PhD, EdD, or Master’s) with at least 5 years of experience and expertise in ECE education. Familiarity and/or experience with congregational education is a plus (if not, we will provide/ pay for the PD needed to make up the deficit)
- Is a creative and strategic thinker who seeks out resources and opportunities to strengthen professional development for the educators we serve
- A supportive, encouraging environment with a great team of colleagues
- Salary $80,000-90,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits: 22 days paid vacation days per year, all Jewish holidays, sick leave, medical, vision, dental, life insurance, pension, long term disability and more
- Flexibility in office hours, leave early for Shabbat/ Jewish holidays, closed all Jewish holidays
HOW TO APPLY
For a full description of the position, CLICK HERE.
Please forward this to anyone you think might be a good fit!