In order to apply, you must:
- Be a rising 10th or 11th grade student in September of the cohort year
- Be a Jewish teen residing or attending school in Miami-Dade county
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Be engaged in community service
- Be curious in exploring Jewish identity
- Be interested in developing a relationship with Israel
- Commit to full participation in workshops, retreats, group projects, the Jewish Communities Mifgash (Spring) and the Israel Summer Seminar (July)
- Complete the online application
- Provide two references with your application
- Participate in a group interview with other applicants
Each participant automatically receives a $10,000 subsidy, resulting in a cost of $3,600 to the participant, including Israel travel and airfare. In addition, need-based scholarships are available. Recruitment begins in the Spring!
How to Apply
Applications for Cohort Seven will be available in the spring of 2019.
To apply for the 2019 Diller Teen Fellow Program, please click here.
Visit Diller Teen Fellows website for more information about the International program.
For more information about the Miami Diller Teen Fellow Program, please contact the Miami Diller Coordinator at 305-576-4030 ext. 119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.