Judaic Studies and Hebrew Language Teacher Certification
The CAJE-Miami Judaic Studies and Hebrew Language Teacher Certification process is designed to ensure high standards of teaching practice and content knowledge for teachers in South Florida Jewish day schools. Previously known as the Greater Miami Board of License for the State of Florida, this process was redesigned in 2020 taking into consideration feedback from license holders and school leaders to make access to this certification achievable and with minimal barriers but with a commitment to the fidelity and integrity of the process. This includes taking into account the current state of professional learning options, opportunities and technological access.
For more information contact Orly Landau at OrlyLandau@caje-miami.org.
NEW APPLICANTS AND RENEWING CERTIFICATE HOLDERS:
- New applicants must create an account.
- Renewing certificate holders can log in using their email address and choose "password reset" if they have not yet created a password.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES:
- Approved Venues for Coursework
- Pre-Approval Request of Professional Development Hours (pdf) for conferences, courses, and institutions not currently listed under approved venues.
- Conference Attendance Verification (pdf) for Professional Development attended at a conference.