Licensing and Certification
The Greater Miami Board of License for the State of Florida is a chartered member of the North American Board of License for Teachers and Principals of Jewish Schools in North America. It handles Jewish licenses and certificates for the entire State of Florida (except for West Palm Beach). Certificates are valid only in the State of Florida. The local Board has been responsible for raising the standards of educational excellence by requiring licensing renewable every three years through professional growth.
Current License Holders: Please note all current license holders can access their records through our online database at www.mylearningplan.com.
Please contact Ann Kwiat at firstname.lastname@example.org or (305) 576-4030 Ext. 138 for access information. All new applicants will receive an access number once their applications have been processed.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Booklet: License Information for Judaic Studies and Hebrew Language Teachers (MISSING PDF)
- License Renewal Application
- Pre-Approval for Professional Development Hours – Individual – see pdf attached
- Pre-Approval for Professional Development Hours - School
- National Conference/Out of State request for license credit
- Professional Growth Venues