Application and Financial Assistance
Miami's Leo Martin March of the Living 2020 applications are now open through September 23, 2019.
If you have questions please contact us at 305-576-4030 Ext. 144
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
Miami’s Leo Martin March of the Living program is a program for high school seniors in Miami-Dade County. Priority goes to students who live in Miami-Dade, attend school in Miami-Dade and/or attend Synagogue in Miami-Dade. Typically, students need to have two out of these three items checked off to be considered for our Miami-Dade program (i.e., live and go to school in Miami-Dade or live and go to synagogue in Miami-Dade). Applicants should also familiarize themselves with the program calendar for this year. Attending educational sessions are mandatory for participating in the full program.
For further questions regarding eligibility, contact the Miami March offices at: 305-576-4030 ext. 144.
Registration for the 2020 March of the Living program is now open.
Interested teens need to complete an application online, submit a $500 deposit, share the reference form link to be completed by a reference on their behalf, and attend an in person interview.
- Teen Application (online form)- Now Open
$500 deposit MUST accompany your application
Total program cost: $7,475 (Payment plan is available)
- Reference Form Online Recommendation, to be completed by your reference who should be a school counselor, teacher, administrator, youth director, Rabbi, spiritual leader or employer. Reference forms are due before October 11. It is the applicant’s responsibility to share the following link with the recommender.
- Interview sign-up is done through the online application system. For questions about interviews contact our office at: 305-576-4030 ext. 144.
Students with incomplete applications will not be considered for the program. It is essential that each applicant does the following:
- Create an online account portal
- Complete the online application
- Sign up and attend an interview session
- Pay the $500 deposit
- Provide the reference form link to your reference and ensure they complete by the October 11, 2019 deadline
REVIEW THE CALENDAR
To view the 2019-2020 Miami March calendar, please click here.
MAKE A DONATION
To make a donation, please click here.
The 2019 Financial Assistance Application (FA) is available on the LMMOL's registration system. Once applicants complete the online application, they can apply for FA on the account portal. Please contact Miami’s Leo Martin March of the Living office if you have questions.
By choosing to apply for Financial Assistance on your application, you will be asked to upload a complete signed copy of your 2018 Federal tax return and any supporting documents.Tax forms are reviewed only by Staff and Financial Assistance Committee. Full confidentiality is maintained. Please note, there is a set amount of funds available to be distributed. We must receive your full application by October 4, 2019 to be considered. Financial Assistance is made available through the Friends of the March of the Living.
Acceptances for the 2020 March of the Living are sent out in mid-October 2019.
For more information on the Leo Martin March of the Living, contact Orly Landau at 305-576-4030 ext. 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.